Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily dilemma: Choosing iPad, Android, or Windows tablet

I am a tech addict, this I admit. I justify my obsession with mobile tech, tablets in particular, as it happens to be my job. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. It gives me a reason to own not one or two, but five tablets.
These tablets include an iPad Air, iPad mini (non-Retina model), Galaxy Note 8.0, ThinkPad Tablet 2, and a Transformer Book T100. For those keeping count that's two iPads, one Android, and two Windows 8 tablets.
Most days I take one of these to work outside the office all day. I rotate them frequently, and get asked regularly how I choose one each day. A common query I receive is if I choose the tablet platform to fit a day's expected task(s). That's a logical assumption but the fact is the tablet I choose to use on a given day is strictly a spur of the moment decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment