Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Droid Charge: Best Android phone? (photos)

I test a lot of Android phones and own one personally, not because I think Android is better than other options, but because the HTC EVO 4G does what I need. Having seen a lot of different handsets of all sizes and capabilities, I can state that the Droid Charge I am testing is the best Android phone I have used. The large Super AMOLED Plus display coupled with the outstanding camera make this a phone to be reckoned with. Throw in the Verizon 4G LTE connectivity and it is definitely one of the phones to beat.

The Droid Charge by Samsung is not the most powerful smartphone on the market but it is as capable as most. The 1 GHz single-core processor won’t run circles around the competition, but performs well at every day tasks. Most importantly, the Charge handles the Verizon LTE network without straining the battery, something that the HTC Thunderbolt fails miserably trying to do. You will be hard-pressed to find a better phone on the Verizon network.

No comments:

Post a Comment